Aged 19 or over and want to learn more? Don’t let money get in the way of your dreams. The Advanced Learner Loan could fund your college course at Level 3 and above to help you achieve your ambition. You don't have to repay the loan until you earn over £25,000.
To qualify for the 19+ Advanced Learner loan
• You must be aged 19 and over at the start of your course
• You must be studying for an approved level 3 - 6 course
• You must be a UK resident and have been for at least three years
• You must not have previously had a loan to do the same type and level of qualification
The Level 3 - 4 courses below are starting at ACL in September 2018.
You are able to apply for The Advanced Learner Loan to help with the fees for these courses:
- Access to Higher Education Diploma Combined Sciences
- Access to Higher Education Diploma Psychology and Sociology
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Level 3
- Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3
- Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Diploma in Aromatherapy
- Diploma in Hairdressing (QCF)
- Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Diploma in Massage (QCF)
- Diploma in Nail Service (QCF)
- Diploma in Reflexology (QCF)
- Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy (QCF) Level 3
- Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy (QCF) Level 4
- NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Massage (QCF)
- NVQ Diploma in Business Administration Level 3
- NVQ Diploma in Business Administration Level 4
- Management Level 3 Diploma
• Phone 0345 603 7635 or email email@example.com or go to our contact form.
• Then book a pre-course assessment. This is where you will receive further information from our qualified tutor.